Packaged software is like buying a painting and hoping it fits with the décor of the room in which it is placed. Custom software is like standing next to the artist while he creates a masterpiece of your dreams
- We uniquely provide software assimilation support so you make the most of the new software we create together. Unheard of with packaged software
- Our specialty is turning “What if” into “It does”
- Your business gets better with technology
- Someone else to worry for you – technology is always changing and in working with us, you get to let us worry about how the latest tools and trends can be applied to moving your business forward
- We are fleet of foot as we learn and adapt – technology is always changing and evolving. We must as well.
- We believe the only way to fix mistakes is to own them, and then act on them. Passing the buck is not an option
- Only by truly understanding the employee’s experience, along with the company’s goals, can we provide the ideal solution
Custom Transactional Software
The process of creating software is an effort in collaboration. It begins with a conversation. A time of sharing and learning. Often there is a period of watching and experiencing. It always progresses to an understanding - a meeting of the minds. Plans are made, schedules are developed, costs are estimated. Depending on the scope of the project, this may take weeks or only an hour. With plans made, the work begins.
Every step of the way, our client is part of the creation process and essential to building a productive application. They can witness the program grow from infancy to adolescence. From implementation to maturity. It is a process that sometimes never ends but has milestones of achievement. It is subjective and personal. It is exciting and rewarding. In the end, our client reap the same reward; they get what they want.
Custom software applications conform to you, you don't need to conform to the software.
Melding Technology with Practicality
For over thirty years, TRI has developed a talent for integrating new technologies into the threads of our clients organizations and operations, effectively and economically. We employ technology to the benefit of our clients. It takes an intimate understanding of technology along with industry knowledge and hands-on experience to combine technology with practicality.
With our help, our clients are able to offer their customers the benefits of new technologies enhancing their position and differentiating themselves from their competition. Small businesses are frequently able to out maneuver big business. That applies to how we server our clients and how our clients serve their customers.
Technology used as a tool for efficiency, economy, accuracy and quality always pays for itself.
Integrating software and technology
Our one-stop-shop makes technology simple. Integrating a new software application with technology infrastructure is our business. We not only know how to create software, but we also know how to integrate software with hardware, peripherals, networks and the Internet. Linking the best these tools have to offer is our job. Managing how they work together is our problem.
Our clients reap the rewards of turn-key systems and software with one place to turn when there is a problem.
Fluent in these technologies:
- asp.net 3.5 and .net MVC
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Access
- MS SQL Server & SQL Server Reporting Services
- Apple iPhone/iPad SDK
- Integration with third-party web services and CRM/ERP systems such as NetSuite, Highrise, and SalesForce.com
- Data Interchange; EDI, XML, etc.
<<< Back to Services